Arts Everywhere Grants
The goals of the ArtsEverywhere Fund are to
- Raise artistic quality
- Strengthen volunteer and staff leadership
- Enhance the capacity of arts organizations and the arts community
- Foster and support local talent, and
- Inspire community pride
St. Joseph County nonprofit or public agencies with a demonstrated, substantial (though not necessarily exclusive) commitment to the arts as part of its overall mission and appropriate participation in the ArtsEverywhere initiative are eligible to apply for grant funding.
Grants will be competitively awarded in the following categories: 1) Capacity Building, 2) Program or Project Support and 3) Major Venture Funding.
Deadlines: May 1 and November 1 of each year
Please note if the grant deadline falls on a weekend or holiday, the application is due the next business day at 9:00 a.m. and should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Download the Vision, Goals, and Guidelines of the ArtsEverywhere Fund
- Download the ArtsEverywhere Grant Application Cover Sheet as a PDF Form. Fields within the document expand to accommodate multiple lines of text.
- Download the Budget Template to assist with your grant application project budget.
Please contact Program Staff if you experience problems with any of these documents or you need them in another format.