We're returning dollars to the community—and making us all stronger.
Since the Community Foundation of St. Joseph County began dispersing funds, we’ve returned some $80 million in grants to the community, covering arts and culture, health and human services, parks and community development, and youth and education.
Explore the details of some of our recent grants:
- 2015 Winter Special Projects Grants
- 2016 Spring Special Project Grants
- 2015 Spring ArtsEverywhere Grants
- 2015 Winter ArtsEverywhere Grants
- 2015 Spring Senior Living Grants
- 2015 Winter Senior Living Grants
As our name implies, we know our community from top to bottom. We know which charitable institutions do the best work, and which have the potential—with a little extra nourishment—to grow into major forces for change. We use our knowledge to put our resources to the best possible use, for the good of the entire community.
The links to the left contain more detailed information on our grant programs, including how to apply for support.