Frank and Lori Ermeti Scholarship
- Graduating Senior at Mishawaka High School or Saint Joseph High School;
- St. Joseph County resident;
- Possess a minimum cumulative high school GPA of 3.0;
- Demonstrate financial need
- Pursue a degree through a full-time baccalaureate course of study at IUSB;
- Renewal students must maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0;
- One award in the amount of $1,000 for tuition and fees;
- Award is renewable up to four years of full-time undergraduate study;
- One new award is given every four years. (The scholarship is renewable and will follow the recipient for up to four consecutive academic years.)
- Students must complete IUSB's Online Scholarship Application and the FAFSA. Determined by the IUSB Office of Student Scholarships but typically in March every year.
- Visit the IUSB Office of Student Scholarships for additional information.