Jack and Carol McGann Scholarship
Jack and Carol McGann Scholarship Program
- Female and/or minority students who attend Indiana University South Bend;
- St. Joseph County resident;
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5;
- Enroll in at least 6 credit hours each semester;
- Demonstrate financial need (must complete FAFSA);
- Priority given to students that do not have tuition and fees covered by other gift/grant aid
- Minimum of one award in the amount of $1,500 will be given each year for tuition and fees;
- Award is renewable up to four years of full-time undergraduate study;
- The award may be prorated for part-time students per the discretion of IUSB
- One new award is given each year.
- March 1
- Visit the IUSB Office of Student Scholarships for additional information.