Charles W. Cole Scholarship Program
- Undergraduate students from St. Joseph County or adjacent Indiana counties;
- Rank below the top ten percent of their graduating high school class;
- Demonstrate financial need; applicants must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Award amounts vary based on the determined need of the recipients and the number of credit hours in which they are enrolled;
- Scholarships may be renewable if recipients maintain a minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA and complete at least eighty percent of the classes in which they are enrolled.
- Number of awards is based on funds available each year
- Subject to the required scholarship application deadlines in place by Purdue University College of Technology at South Bend
- Visit Purdue University College of Technology at South Bend for additional information and to request application information.