2020 Community Foundation Performing Arts Series
Line-up Announced for Free Summer Concerts at the Chris Wilson Pavilion in Potawatomi Park
Yes, we're going forward! For the eleventh consecutive year, the Community Foundation of St. Joseph County will present the award-winning Community Foundation Performing Arts Series in the Chris Wilson Pavilion at South Bend’s Potawatomi Park. These events will comply with all social distancing guidelines provided by the CDC, and in accordance with all direction from Governor Holcomb and the Indiana Back on Track plan.
This five-event free series begins on August 1 and runs on consecutive Saturdays through August 29.
- Aug. 1: South Bend Civic Theatre performs an encore performance of the musical "Matilda"
- Aug. 8: Southold Dance Theater presents an evening of ballet and contemporary dance
- Aug. 15: The Jazz Ensemblage performs popular “big band” jazz
- Aug. 22: Vesper Chorale with the Children’s Choir of Michiana performs an evening of choral music
- Aug. 29: The South Bend Symphony Orchestra performs
The Community Foundation Performing Arts Series is sponsored by the Community Foundation of St. Joseph County’s ArtsEverywhere Fund, the Marjorie H. Wilson Charitable Trust Fund, and the Indiana Arts Commission. South Bend Venues, Parks and Arts is a key partner.