Special Project Challenge Grants
The Special Project Challenge Grant process encourages projects in the following areas:
- Community development & urban affairs
- Health & human services
- Parks, recreation, & environment
- Youth & education
Nonprofit organizations serving the citizens of St. Joseph County are eligible to submit a Special Project Challenge Grant application.
Application Deadlines: March 1 and October 1
Please note if the grant deadline falls on a weekend or holiday, the application is due the next business day by 9:00 a.m.
Special Project Challenge Grant (SPCG) Process Information Links:
1) Review SPCG grant guidelines carefully before applying.
2) All SPCG applications must be submitted through the Foundation's online grant system. Applications open in the online system 6 weeks prior to each deadline.
3) If needed, you may use the Foundation's budget template for your application. (View a sample budget here.)
Please contact the Foundation's Program Officer with any questions.