Special Project Challenge Grants
The Special Project Challenge Grant process encourages projects in the following areas:
- Community development & urban affairs
- Health & human services
- Parks, recreation, & environment
- Youth & education
Nonprofit organizations serving the citizens of St. Joseph County are eligible to submit a Special Project Challenge Grant application.
Application Deadlines: March 1 and October 1
Please note if the grant deadline falls on a weekend or holiday, the application is due the next business day by 9:00 a.m.
Special Project Challenge Grant (SPCG) Process Information Links:
1) Review SPCG grant guidelines carefully before applying.
2) All SPCG applications must be submitted through the Foundation's online grant system.
3) If needed, you may use the Foundation's budget template for your application. (View a sample budget here.)
Please contact the Foundation's Program Officer with any questions.