International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers
IBEW Local #153 Scholarship Program
- Biological or dependent children (as determined by the IRS) including step- children who live more than 50 percent of the time in the household of active union members in good standing who are contributing to the Electrical Industry Advancement Fund. If insufficient applicants are gathered from this group, IUSB will consider biological grandchildren and then current spouses (in that order) of active union members in good standing.
- Applicants must be formally admitted to IUSB and can pursue study in any IUSB undergraduate degree program, including associate and bachelor degrees. Full or part-time, as well as beginning and transfer applicants will be considered.
- The scholarship will award up to 30 percent of the per-credit hour tuition cost of attendance at IUSB as well as a book stipend. The book stipend award will be calculated at $10 per credit hour up to $153.00 each semester.
- One new award is given each year. Scholarships may be renewed for up to eight semesters.
- March 1st
- You must complete IUSB’s Online Scholarship Application in order to be considered for this scholarship. Visit the IUSB Office of Student Scholarships for additional information.