Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship Program
The Community Foundation of St. Joseph County has administered this program in the past, and expects to continue to do so in the future, in partnership with the Lilly Endowment.
Application forms for this scholarship will be made available through our online system during the summer of the year preceeding the scholarship award. The deadline to apply for the Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship Program will be in the early fall of that year.
This highly competitive four-year scholarship provides students with full tuition to any Indiana college or university, plus a text book stipend. To be eligibile, students must:
- Be a resident of St. Joseph County, Indiana
- Graduate from an accredited Indiana high school
- Intend to pursue a full-time baccalaureate course of study at an accredited public or private Indiana college or university
- Possess a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.8 OR an SAT score of 1200 out of 1600 (or ACT equivalent) at the conclusion of the sixth semester. SAT scores are comprised of the highest math, verbal and written portions of the exam
- Complete the College Costs Estimator form and submit the results by the scholarship deadline