Dr. Richmond E. Calvin Scholarship
Richmond E. Calvin Scholarship Program
- Black/African American sophomore, junior, or senior student at Indiana University South Bend.
- Pursuing an undergraduate degree in education with the intention of pursuing a career in education.
- $1,000 per year ($500 per full-time semester) for tuition and required fees. This scholarship is renewable for an additional three years provided students maintain satisfactory academic progress and a 2.0 GPA.
- Number of awards is based on funds available each year.
- March 1 (includes submission of FAFSA)