CFSJC Hosts Regional IAC Grant Review Panels on Monday, April 19, 2021
Panel Will Be Conducted Virtually on YouTube
Through its Regional Arts Partnership with the Indiana Arts Commission (IAC), the Community Foundation of St. Joseph County will host three grant review panels open to the public on Monday, April 19, 2021. The panels will be held at 9:00 a.m., 12:00 p.m., and 2:30 p.m. EST.
These panels will review IAC grant requests from St. Joseph, Elkhart, Fulton, Kosciusko, Marshall, and Starke counties. Each eligible grant application will be reviewed and scored by a conflict-free panel of professional peers.
Because of the present restrictions on public gatherings due to COVID-19, the panels will be conducted virtually. Registration is not required.
These panels are for observation only; applicants cannot lobby or address the panel before, during or after the panel meeting.
Arts Organization/Arts Project Support Panel: Monday, April 19, 2021, at 9:00 a.m. ET
- Acting Ensemble
- Elkhart Ensemble
- Elkhart County Symphony Association
- Elkhart Civic Theatre
- Fischoff National Chamber Music Association
- Heartland Artists
- Lakeland Art Association
- Main Stage, Inc.
- Musical Arts Indiana, Inc.
- Patchwork Dance Company
- Ruthmere Foundation, Inc.
- South Bend Civic Theatre
- South Bend Museum of Art
- South Bend Symphony Orchestra Association, Inc.
- South Bend Youth Symphony Orchestra Association, Inc.
- Southold Dance Theater
- The Maple City Chamber Orchestra Society, Inc.
- The Music Village
- Wagon Wheel Center for the Arts
- Wild Rose Moon
Arts Project Support Panel: April 19, 2021, at 12:00 p.m. ET
- City of Elkhart – Parks and Recreation Department
- City of Warsaw – Parks and Recreation Department
- Downtown South Bend, Inc.
- Ensemble Concept/21 Inc.
- Full Tilt Arts
- Fulton County Historical Society Inc.
- Goshen Community Chorale, Inc.
- Goshen Arts and Events
- Merrimans’ Playhouse, Inc.
- Michiana Public Broadcasting Corporation/WNIT
Arts Project Support Panel: Monday, April 19, 2021, at 2:30 p.m. ET:
- Jewish Federation of St. Joseph Valley
- Robinson Community Learning Center at the University of Notre Dame
- South Bend Chamber Singers – St. Mary’s College
- South Bend Heritage
- Syracuse Turkey Creek Township
- The Corporation of Saint Mary’s College – Notre Dame
- The Starke County Youth Club, Inc.
- United Religious Community
For more information, contact Kayla Myers at the Community Foundation by email (email@example.com) or phone (574-232-0041).