CFSJC Hosts Regional IAC Grant Review Panel on Wednesday, April 29
Panel Will Be Conducted Virtually Through Zoom
Through its Regional Arts Partnership with the Indiana Arts Commission (IAC), the Community Foundation of St. Joseph County will host two grant review panels open to the public on Wednesday, April 29, 2020. The panels will be held at 9:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. EST.
These panels will review IAC grant requests from St. Joseph, Elkhart, Fulton, Kosciusko, Marshall, and Starke counties. Each eligible grant application will be reviewed and scored by a conflict-free panel of professional peers.
Because of the present restrictions on public gatherings due to COVID-19, the panels will be conducted virtually, using the Zoom platform. Those who wish to observe must register in advance at https://www.in.gov/arts/2484.htm.
These panels are for observation only; applicants cannot lobby or address the panel before, during or after the panel meeting. Approximately 5-10 minutes will be spent on each application.
Arts Organization/Arts Project Support Panel: 9:30 a.m. EST
- Wild Rose Moon
- Downtown South Bend, Inc.
- City of Warsaw – Parks & Recreation Department
- Constellation of Starke Creatives Network (Fiscal Sponsor: Northern Indiana Community Foundation)
- Corvilla, Inc.
- Elkhart City – Parks & Recreation Department
- Ensemble Concept/21 Inc.
- Fulton County Historical Society Inc.
- Goshen Community Chorale, Incorporated
- LOGAN Community Resources, Inc.
- Merrimans’ Playhouse, Inc.
Arts Operating Support Panel: 1:30 p.m. EST
- Middlebury Community Public Library
- Robinson Community Learning Center at the University of Notre Dame
- South Bend Chamber Singers – St. Mary’s College
- Syracuse Turkey Creek Public Library
- The Jewish Federation of St. Joseph Valley
- The LGBTQ Center
- The Starke County Youth Club, Inc.
- Trustees of Indiana University – Indiana University South Bend
- United Religious Community
- WNIT (Michiana Public Broadcasting Corporation)
For more information, contact Kayla Myers at the Community Foundation by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (574-232-0041).