CFSJC Hosts Regional IAC Grant Review Panels April 24 and April 26, 2023
Panel Will Be Conducted Virtually, Open to the Public
Through its Regional Arts Partnership with the Indiana Arts Commission (IAC), the Community Foundation of St. Joseph County will host two Arts Project Support (APS) grant review panels open to the public on Monday, April 24, 2023. The panels will be held at 10:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. EST. On Wednesday, April 26, 2023, the Community Foundation will host one Arts Organization Support (AOS) grant review panel at 10:00 a.m.
These panels will review IAC Arts Project Support and Arts Organization Support grant requests from St. Joseph, Elkhart, Fulton, Kosciusko, Marshall, and Starke counties. Each eligible grant application will be reviewed and scored by a conflict-free panel of professional peers.
Those who wish to observe can do so through these YouTube links: Arts Project Support Panel 1, Arts Project Support Panel 2, and Arts Organization Support Panel. This is for observation only; applicants are not to contact panelists before, during, or after panel sessions. Approximately 5-7 minutes will be spent on each application.
The panels will also be recorded and made available through the IAC’s website after the events occur.
Arts Project Support Panel 1: Monday, April 24, 10:00 a.m. EST
- Cardinal Services
- City of Warsaw Parks & Recreation Department
- Downtown Goshen, INC
- Downtown South Bend, Inc.
- Ensemble Concept/21 Inc.
- Goshen Art House
- Goshen Arts & Events
- Goshen Community Chorale, Inc.
- Mid America Filmmakers
- Northern Indiana Clay Alliance
- Premier Arts
- Ripple Effect Vocal Visionary Project, Inc.
Arts Project Support Panel 2: Monday, April 24, 2:00 p.m. EST
- Robinson Community Learning Center at the University of Notre Dame
- Rochester Downtown Partnership, Inc.
- South Bend Chamber Singers – St. Mary’s College
- South Bend Heritage
- Studebaker National Museum
- The HeARTery, Inc.
- The Maple City Chamber Orchestra Society, Inc.
- The Nappanee Arts Council, Inc.
- The Starke County Youth Club, Inc.
- Town of Winona Lake
- Trustees of Indiana University – Indiana University South Bend
- Union-North United School Corporation
- Unity Gardens, Inc.
Arts Organization Support Panel: Wednesday, April 26, 10:00 a.m. EST
- Acting Ensemble
- Art 4
- Elkhart Civic Theatre
- Elkhart County Symphony Association
- Fischoff National Chamber Music Association
- Goshen Theater, Inc.
- Heartland Artists
- Main Stage, Inc.
- Merrimans’ Playhouse, Inc.
- Musical Arts Indiana, Inc.
- Patchwork Dance Company
- South Bend Lyric Opera
- South Bend Youth Symphony Orchestras Inc.
- The Ruthmere Foundation, Inc.
- The Village: A Community Arts Alliance, Inc.
- United Youth Theatre, Inc.
- Wild Rose Moon
For more information, contact Kayla Myers at the Community Foundation by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (574-232-0041).