CFSJC Hosts Regional IAC Grant Review Panels on Monday, April 25, 2022
Panel Will Be Conducted Virtually, Open to the Public
Through its Regional Arts Partnership with the Indiana Arts Commission (IAC), the Community Foundation of St. Joseph County will host two grant review panels open to the public on Monday, April 25, 2022. The panels will be held at 12:00 p.m. and 2:30 p.m. EST.
These panels will review IAC Arts Project Support grant requests from St. Joseph, Elkhart, Fulton, Kosciusko, Marshall, and Starke counties. Each eligible grant application will be reviewed and scored by a conflict-free panel of professional peers.
Those who wish to observe can join through the banner link on the front page of the Community Foundation’s website: www.cfsjc.org. (Once you arrive at the IAC’s site, select “2022 Panel Information.”) The panels will also be recorded and made available in the same location.
This is for observation only; applicants are not to contact panelists before, during, or after panel sessions. Approximately 5-7 minutes will be spent on each application.
Arts Project Support Panel 1: 12:00 p.m. EST
- Boys & Girls Clubs of St. Joseph County
- City of Elkhart – Parks & Recreation Department
- City of Warsaw – Parks & Recreation Department
- Constellation of Starke Creatives Network
(FS: Northern Indiana Community Foundation)
- Downtown Goshen, Inc.
- Downtown South Bend, Inc.
- Elkhart Community School Art Depot
- Ensemble Concept/21, Inc.
- Fulton County Historical Society, Inc.
- Goshen Art House
- Goshen Arts & Events
- Goshen Community Chorale, Inc.
- Goshen Theater, Inc
Arts Project Support Panel 2: 2:30 p.m. EST
- Merrimans’ Playhouse, Inc.
- Michiana Public Broadcasting Corporation/WNIT
- Mid America Filmmakers
- Northern Indiana Historical Society d.b.a. the History Museum
- Ripple Effect Vocal Visionary Project, Inc
- Robinson Community Learning Center at the University of Notre Dame
- Rochester Downtown Partnership, Inc.
- South Bend Chamber Singers – St. Mary’s College
- South Bend Heritage
- Spoonful of Imagination
- The Jewish Federation of St. Joseph Valley
- The Starke County Youth Club, Inc.
- Trustees of Indiana University – Indiana University South Bend
For more information, contact Kayla Myers at the Community Foundation by email (email@example.com) or phone (574-232-0041).