High school teachers and counselors
High school teachers and counselors have the important job of supporting students as they work to complete the 12 steps needed to fulfill the requirements of the 21st Century Scholar program. We’ve chosen the links below to try to help you guide students through this process as efficiently as possible.
- One-page high school SSP 12-step guide
- Detailed 12-step information
- Financial Eligibility
- Setting up a ScholarTrack account
- Using ScholarTrack
- Helping a student who can’t access their ScholarTrack Account?
- FAQ for 21st Century Scholars on completing high school requirements
- Videos made by our partners
Helping a student with the FAFSA?
- FAFSA basics
- What information do families need to file FAFSA?
- Information about College Goal Sunday, a free, one-on-one FAFSA assistance event held twice a year in November and March
- INvestEd: Free phone and email FAFSA assistance available in English and Spanish: 317-715-9007 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.