Indiana Arts Commission Offers Grant Workshops, Office Hours
Potential applicants, current grantees encouraged to attend
The Indiana Arts Commission (IAC) is now accepting applications for Fiscal Year 2022 Arts Project Support (APS) and Arts Organization Support (AOS) Grants. Applications for both programs are due March 4, 2021, at 4:30 p.m. EST through the IAC’s online grant system.
Grant Information Workshops
In 2021, Grant Workshops will be hosted at the state level by the Regional Arts Partner representatives. These free workshops will be virtual, conducted through Zoom. All times listed for workshops and office hours below are EST. Registration links are available online at www.cfsjc.org/IACgrants.
- Tuesday, February 2, 2021 at 2 pm: Arts Project Support Workshop: REGISTER HERE
- Wednesday, February 3, 2021 at 2 pm: Arts Organization Support Workshop: REGISTER HERE
AOS/APS Grant Assistance Office Hours
These virtual office hours are designed to provided free, individualized assistance to organizations navigating the AOS/APS application process. Attendees are welcome to ask questions about the online system, specific criteria points, or anything else requiring a deeper look. Registration is required to receive the Zoom link, but attendees may drop in at any point within the available window of time. Registration links are available online at www.cfsjc.org/IACgrants.
- Tuesday, February 9, 2021, 10–11 am: Arts Project Support Assistance: REGISTER HERE
- Thursday, February 11, 2021, 2–3 pm: Arts Organization Support Assistance: REGISTER HERE
- Wednesday, February 17, 2021, 10–11 am: Arts Organization Support Assistance: REGISTER HERE
- Thursday, February 18, 2021, 2–3 pm: Arts Project Support Assistance: REGISTER HERE
For questions regarding the process, contact Kayla Myers, Program Officer, by email or phone at (574) 232-0041.