Quick Start Grant Program
This opportunity will support efforts completed by June 30, 2021, to maximize:
- Enrollment of eligible 7th/8th graders in the 21st Century Scholars program
- The number of enrolled high school students that complete the requirements of the Scholar Success Program, and
- The number of locally enrolled college students who retain the scholarship by completing the requirements of the College Scholar Success Program
St. Joseph County middle schools, high schools, and other 501(c)3 or tax-exempt organizations serving St. Joseph County youth. For full details regarding eligibility, please review the Quick Start Grant Guidelines.
Rolling deadline Feb. 15–June 1, 2021. Online application submission required.
GRANT PROCESS INFORMATION LINKS
- Review Quick Start Grant Guidelines carefully before applying.
- Application materials must be submitted via the online application system any time between February 15th and June 1st , with all activities completed by June 30, 2021.
- Refer to the Quick Start Grant Budget Template for help with budget preparation.
- Please contact the Foundation’s Program Officer with any questions.