Donald C. and Marion E. Currier Scholarship
- Be a resident of St. Joseph County, Indiana
- Be accepted by the Purdue University College of Engineering and intend to pursue a full-time baccalaureate course of study in ANY engineering field, with the exception of Engineering Education (Please note: Those pursuing degrees through the Purdue Polytechnic Institute are not eligible as this is separate from the College of Engineering.)
- Maintain a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0
- This generous scholarship will provide up to full tuition, required fees, an allowance for books, and on-campus housing or an off-campus living allowance
- This scholarship is renewable for up to six semesters based on review
- Number of awards is based on funds available
APPLICATION & DEADLINE:
- Students must complete the Currier Scholarship Application through the online scholarship system by 5 p.m. on June 15th following the applicant’s freshman year at Purdue, with funding commencing in the fall of their sophomore year. (Students must have completed at least one year at Purdue before they may apply.) The application will become available late spring each year.
- Visit Purdue University School of Engineering or contact our scholarships staff, for additional information.