Katie McCloskey Memorial Scholarship
- Be a senior at John Adams High School.
- Demonstrate involvement in athletics as a high school senior.
- Posses a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.5.
- $3,000 per year for tuition and fees. This scholarship is renewable for up to four years.
- One new award is given each year.
- Typically deadline is in March each year. For exact deadline, please contact Adams’ Guidance office for more information.
- Visit the Adams High School Guidance Office for additional information.
Application Form (PDF)
Where a “PDF” is indicated, you’ll need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to open the application form. If you don’t have it, you can download it here:
All application forms must be typewritten and submitted in hard copy form, according to the instructions found on each scholarship form. No online submissions will be accepted.