Mishawaka Rotary Club Scholarship
- Be a graduating senior at Mishawaka High School
- Possess a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Demonstrate financial need
- Plan to attend an accredited college or university and pursue a full-time course of study
- $1,500 one-time award for tuition and fees
- Award amount and eligibility for renewal may be adjusted from time to time as resources permit
- This scholarship is awarded through the Mishawaka Senior Award Principal’s Committee. All seniors will receive information about how to apply for this and other Mishawaka-specific scholarships from the MHS Administrative Team in mid-April.