South Bend Area Chapter of the Links Scholarship
- African-American female student who attends Indiana University South Bend
- St. Joseph County resident
- Enroll in at least 6 credit hours each semester
- Demonstrate financial need
- Priority given to students who do not have tuition and fees covered by other gift/grant aid
- Renewal students must maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5
- One new award in the amount of $1,000 will be given each year for tuition and fees.
- Award is renewable up to four years of full-time undergraduate study.
- The award may be prorated for part-time students per the discretion of IUSB.
- One new award is given each year.
- Determined by the IUSB Office of Student Scholarships. One new award is given each year.