Thomas H. Barry Memorial Scholarship
- Graduating senior at Marian High School
- Demonstrated potential and aptitude in two or more areas within the Marian Fine Arts Department
- Preference may be given to students with a 2.5-3.5 cumulative GPA at the end of the 7th semester and to those students wishing to pursue their arts-related interest after high school
- $1,500 for tuition and required fees. This is a one-time, non-renewable award
- One new award is given each year
- Prior to Marian High School’s spring break
- Visit the Marian High School Guidance Office for questions and instructions to apply.