William and Rita Lyzen Scholarship
- Be a senior at Mishawaka High School
- Be a resident of St. Joseph County
- Plan to attend an accredited Indiana college or university and pursue a full-time two-year or four-year course of study
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5
- $2,000 annually. This scholarship is renewable for up to four years, based on an annual review of student progress toward their degree and a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5.
- Two new awards are given each year.
- For more information and/or to apply for this scholarship, please contact our scholarships staff, or call (574) 232-0041.