Competitive grants made from the Community Foundation’s ArtsEverywhere Fund are designed to:
- Raise artistic quality
- Strengthen volunteer and staff leadership
- Enhance the capacity of arts organizations and the arts community
- Foster and support local talent
- Inspire community pride
St. Joseph County nonprofit or public agencies with a demonstrated, substantial (though not necessarily exclusive) commitment to the arts as part of their overall mission and appropriate participation in the ArtsEverywhere initiative are eligible to apply for grant funding.
Grants will be competitively awarded in the following categories:
- Capacity building
- Program or project support
- Major venture funding
May 1 and November 1 of each year. PLEASE NOTE: If the grant deadline falls on a weekend or holiday, the application is due the next business day at 9:00 a.m.
ArtsEverywhere Process Information Links
- Review the ArtsEverywhere grant guidelines carefully before applying.
All ArtsEverywhere applications must be submitted through the Foundation’s online grant system.
- Applications open in the online system 6 weeks prior to each deadline.
- If needed, you may use the Foundation’s budget template for your application. (View a sample budget here.)
- We ask that all grant recipients recognize the Foundation’s grant funding in their organization’s related communications. Our Grant Recognition Guidelines provide directions.
- We have also compiled a list of tips on how to strengthen your grant application.
You’ll find a list of projects that have received grant funding in the past here:
Recent ArtsEverywhere Grants
Please contact Program Staff if you experience problems with any of these documents or you need them in another format.