Senior Living Grants
Senior Living grants are designed to support quality programs and services that local seniors need to remain healthy, safe, independent, and engaged. Projects will be considered that look to make a meaningful impact while promoting dignity, independence, and quality of life.
Charities that are dedicated to meeting senior living and related needs are encouraged to apply for funding.
May 1 and November 1 of each year. PLEASE NOTE: If the grant deadline falls on a weekend or holiday, the application is due the next business day at 9:00 a.m.
Senior Living Grants Process Information Links
- Review Senior Living Initiative grant guidelines carefully before applying.
- All Senior Living Initiative applications must be submitted through the Foundation’s online grant system. Applications will open in the online system 6 weeks prior to each deadline.
- If needed, you may use the Foundation’s budget template for your application. (View a sample budget here.)
- We ask that all grant recipients recognize the Foundation’s grant funding in their organization’s related communications. Our Grant Recognition Guidelines provide directions.
- We have also compiled a list of tips on how to strengthen your grant application.
You’ll find a list of projects that have received grant funding in the past here:
Recent Senior Living Grants
Please contact Program Staff if you experience problems with any of these documents or you need them in another format.