The South Bend Medical Foundation “High School Heroes” Scholarship
- Have donated at least three units of blood to The South Bend Medical Foundation during their high school career at either a school blood drive or at a fixed site location
- graduate from an accredited Elkhart County of St. Joseph County high school
- Have a minimum 2.5 GPA and be in good academic standing
- Complete the FAFSA and submit their Student Aid Report (SAR)
- Intend to pursue a full-time associate or baccalaureate course of study beginning in the Fall of the application year at an accredited, tax exempt public or private college or University
- $1,000 per year for up to four years
- One new award per year
- March 1
- Contact our scholarships staff, for additional information about the scholarship at (574) 232-0041. You can also visit The South Bend Medical Foundation for blood donation information.
Application Form (PDF)
Where a “PDF” is indicated, you’ll need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to open the application form. If you don’t have it, you can download it here:
All application forms must be typewritten and submitted in hard copy form, according to the instructions found on each scholarship form. No online submissions will be accepted.