The South Bend Medical Foundation “High School Heroes” Scholarship
- Have donated at least three units of blood to The South Bend Medical Foundation during high school career
- Must attend a St. Joseph or Elkhart County high school that hosts at least one blood drive per year with The South Bend Medical Foundation
- Must have a minimum 2.5 GPA
- Must complete the FAFSA
- Must intend to pursue a full-time associate or baccalaureate course of study at an accredited public or private college or university
- $1,000 per year for up to four years
- One new award per year
- March 1
- Contact our scholarships staff, for additional information about the scholarship at (574) 232-0041. You can also visit The South Bend Medical Foundation for blood donation information.
Application Form (PDF)
Where a “PDF” is indicated, you’ll need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to open the application form. If you don’t have it, you can download it here:
All application forms must be typewritten and submitted in hard copy form, according to the instructions found on each scholarship form. No online submissions will be accepted.